SAME ADDRESS FOR TAX PREPARATION
48 BOARDMAN STREET
NORFOLK, MA 02056
IRS News Release IR-2022-08 announced the opening of the season for e-filed business returns January 7th and personal returns as January 24. The News Release also confirmed the tax filing deadline as April 19 for MA & ME residents and April 18 for the rest of the country. The extension deadline will be October 17. You can still file earlier but the return will be held in queue until the 24th (subject to change by the IRS). If you are expecting any Child tax credits, EIC or college tuition credits your refund maybe held by the IRS until sometime in March.
In a separate Washington Post article, the IRS Commissioner confirmed that over six million returns e-filed last year are not finished processed and over one million amended returns are not yet processed from the last filing season.
IRS Letters 6419 and 6475
The Internal Revenue Service announced on 12/22/2021 that it will issue information letters to Advance Child Tax Credit recipients starting in December (Letter 6419) and to recipients of the third round of the Economic Impact Payments at the end of January (Letter 6475). Using this information when preparing a tax return can reduce errors and delays in processing. For more information, see the IRS New Release page here.
COVID Protocols are what makes you feel comfortable, Mask, no Mask OR DROP OFF
Booking 2022 appointments now! Office hours start Monday, January 24, 2022 hours will be 7:00 to 5:00 Weekdays and 7:00 to 3:00 weekends.
Direction are found under the CONTACT tab
We also have a office at 252 Spring Road, Tunbridge, VT 05077 with limited office hours call (802) 889-3299 to schedule your appointment in VT.
NEW THIS YEAR, you NEED to KNOW the amount of your stimulus money received in 2021 and advance child tax credit received. If you furnish incorrect amounts your return WILL BE DELAYED BY THE IRS. SEE NOTICE ABOVE.
I will be returning to VT based on number of scheduled appointments.
If you would prefer to mail, (252 Spring Rd, Tunbridge, VT 05077) email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (508-342-7059) your tax information to me rather than do a face to face, please do. You can also drop off your return information in a drop box at 48 Boardman St if that is your preference. As of now the filing deadline is March 15th for business returns (NOT Schedule C), April 17th or 18th for personal.
Do you want to save around 30% on your next year’s tax preparation fee?
What you need to do:
- Schedule an appointment for your 2021 tax preparation
- call (802) 889-3299, (508)528-4690 (after Jan 24th) or cell (508) 479-0024
- or email email@example.com
- Bring a copy of your 2019 and 2020 tax return with the invoice from a competitive tax preparer
- Have your return prepared by me at a 30% discount over the competitor
- Offer valid ONLY for competitive return(s) good until March 1st 2022
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services while offering great attention to detail. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.
Our dedication to superior client service has brought us to the Internet as we endeavor to to provide the most current and highest quality of professional services, planning and guidance.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Representation before the IRS
- Divorces, asset spreadsheets and tax advise
- All Personal, LLC, Partnerships, Business, Estate and Corporate return preparation
- Previous years of non-filed Federal and State tax returns – become compliant sleep better
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13
- IRS Demands and Representation
- Offers in Compromise (see Offer in Compromise page for complete details)
- Professional Tax Planning and Strategies
- Complete Business Tax Preparation (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Payroll taxes Federal, state and unemployment
- Multi-state return preparation and filing
- Authorized e-file provider
NEW THIS YEAR ALL clients will have Protection PLUS Audit Assistance for a fee of $10.95 added to your FEE. Check out what is Protection PLUS Audit Assistance
Accepted forms of payments are: cash and check.
Member in good standing with NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals), MaSEA (Massachusetts Society of Agents) and NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents).
In order to keep my fees the most reasonable in the area. Payment is due in full when professional services are rendered unless previous payment arrangements are made. All others who require a reminder will have a 5% surcharge added to their invoice. Thank you for your your patronage!
- The IRS no longer provides a refund cycle chart; however, it will continue to update Where’s My Refund?
- Need to mail a tax return? Check out Where to File a Paper Tax Return.
- Do you dread calling the IRS? Refer to the list on the right side of the IRS Serve Your Clients webpage to direct your call to the right place.
- Search per diem rates by city, state or zip code using the Per Diem Rates tool.
- Determine if your client is eligible to settle tax debt for less than the full amount owed with the Offer In Compromise Pre-Qualifier tool.
- The Where’s My Amended Return tool provides the status of a Form 1040-X for the current year and up to three prior years. It generally takes up to 16 weeks from the date received to process an amended return (although the IRS notes that it’s been taking closer to 20 weeks with recent delays).