SAME ADDRESS FOR TAX PREPARATION
48 BOARDMAN STREET
NORFOLK, MA 02056
Scheduling 2019 appointments now! Office hours start Thursday, January 24th hours will be 7:00 to 3:00 Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. 7:00 to 5:00 on Saturday and Sunday. Monday and Tuesday by appointment
Direction are found under the CONTACT tab
We also have a office at 252 Spring Road,Tunbridge, VT 05077 with limited office hours call (802) 889-3299 to schedule your appointment in VT
I will be returning to VT this Sunday due to the lack of scheduled appointments. If you would prefer to mail, (252 Spring Rd, Tunbridge, VT 05077) email (email@example.com) or fax (508-342-7059) your tax information to me rather than do a face to face, please do.
The IRS has moved the date to July 15th, 2020 for those who owe $1,000,000 or less and for corporations who owe $10,000,000 or less. THEY HAVE NOT EXTENDED THE DUE DATE to file returns, due date remains April 15th, 2020.
Do you want to save around 30% on your next year’s tax preparation fee?
What you need to do:
- Schedule an appointment for your 2019 tax preparation
- call (802) 889-3299 or cell (508) 479-0024
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring a copy of your 2018 tax return with the invoice from a competitive tax preparer
- Have your return prepared by me at a 30% discount over the competitor
- Offer valid ONLY for competitive return(s) good until March 1st 2020
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services while offering great attention to detail. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.
Our dedication to superior client service has brought us to the Internet as we endeavor to to provide the most current and highest quality of professional services, planning and guidance.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Representation before the IRS
- Divorces, asset spreadsheets and tax advise
- All Personal, LLC, Partnerships, Business, Estate and Corporate return preparation
- Previous years of non-filed Federal and State tax returns – become compliant sleep better
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13
- IRS Demands and Representation
- Offers in Compromise (see Offer in Compromise page for complete details)
- Professional Tax Planning and Strategies
- Complete Business Tax Preparation (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Payroll taxes Federal, state and unemployment
- Multi-state return preparation and filing
- Authorized e-file provider
Now offering to ALL my clients the Protection PLUS Audit Assistance for a fee of $45.95. Check out what is Protection PLUS Audit Assistance
Accepted forms of payments are: cash and check. Credit card or debit card will result in a 5% forfeiture of CASH fee will be added to your invoice.
Member in good standing with NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals), NSTP (National Society of Tax Professionals), MaSEA (Massachusetts Society of Agents) and NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents).
In order to keep my fees the most reasonable in the area. Payment is due in full when professional services are rendered unless previous payment arrangements are made. Use of Credit/Debit cards results in a 5% forfeiture of cash prices. All others who require a reminder will have a 5% surcharge added to their invoice. Thank you for your your patronage!